SGL Live on WGN 9 News – Impact of Interest Rate Increase
by SGL Financial
Interest rates are at the highest level they’ve been in 14 years. Steve Lewit, President of SGL Financial sat down with Ray Cortopassi of WGN 9 News to discuss what this means, how it is – or isn’t – impacting inflation, and what consumers should be doing going forward.
Here’s what Steve covered Live on WGN 9 News:
- This is the 3rd consecutive jumbo hike, are we seeing any effect on inflation?
- With mortgage rates impacted, what should people who are in the market to buy a house do? Should they buy now before rates go up again, or wait it out?
- Do you see interest rates going down any time soon?
- What is your advice for paying down loans?
- Do you have any advice for families trying to save money?