Market Volatility and How to Respond
by SGL Financial
TODAY ON EPISODE #005
On February 5, 2018, the Dow plunged 1,175 points. This plunge was the biggest point decline in history during a trading day. How did you feel when you heard the news? What kind of emotion did you feel? The bigger question is, what did you do?
- What just happened with the market drop?
- Interest rates are on the rise and how it affects you
- What to do when the market drops?
- Why you should not be an emotional investor
- How to achieve greater peace of mind