Planning Pyramids and Supply Chain Chaos
by SGL Financial
Our 2 Cents – Episode #082
The Planning Pyramids and Supply Chain Chaos
There’s a lot more involved with comprehensive financial planning than simply focusing on the numbers, it actually starts with going back to our most basic needs as humans. That is our main discussion on this week’s episode of Our 2 Cents!
Plus, Steve and Gabriel are talking about the supply chain disruptions and how the major issues are now being felt by consumers.
The Planning Pyramids:
- The symbol of a pyramid is widely used to illustrate many concepts in our daily lives.
- From the food pyramid to Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, the notion that our most fundamental needs must first be met before we are able to continue up the pyramid is broadly understood.
- But when it comes to finances, Financial Planning Pyramids are abundant, so which ones are the best to be followed?
- Steve and Gabriel describe how they flipped the pyramid on its side and instead follow a 4 Pillar Planning approach. They’ll share why they believe this is the best way to plan for retirement.
Supply Chain Chaos:
- Are the headlines about product shortages and supply chain challenges something we should really be concerned about?
- One break in the chain can cause a ripple effect across the whole system, but what happens when there are multiple breakdowns occurring simultaneously?
- What do the current supply chain issues mean for consumers, especially considering the upcoming holiday shopping season?
- Plus, listen in to hear some of the items that are hard to find. Some of these may really surprise you!
Tune in now to join us for this discussion!
Request Your Free Consultation Today